Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Lose 10 Pounds in 7 Days!?

Discovered: A weight loss program that delivers real results… Find out how you can cleanse your body, boost your energy levels & finally be
a winner in the weight loss 'game'!

 Do you feel like you are a yo-yo when it comes to losing weight?


Have you been sold on 'quick-fix' weight loss schemes and diet books that are imprecise, impractical or a flat out self-marketing exercise?


Do you end up constantly unhappy about your appearance and feel your self-esteem slip a little lower with each failed attempt?
If you've tried to lose weight, chances are you know precisely how it feels to fail through having paid for inaccurate information and the selling of false hope.

Right from the start you should know you are not alone! There are millions of people who fall prey to the dieting industry. Worse still, their negative experiences cause them to turn their back on their hopes and dreams - so they never learn how to successfully lose weight.

How To Reclaim Control & Make Dieting
Work For You!
Firstly, I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Gabriela Rupp and I'd like to share a little of my own diet story with you. I had my first weight loss experience at the age of 16.
I was only slightly overweight and wanted to drop some pounds quickly.

The first attempts I made at weight loss were with the help of the "Hollywood Diet".
I had phenomenal but short term success and found myself drawn into the dangerous cycle of 'Yo-Yo dieting' and cravings.

By the time I was 25 I had tried most of the common fad diets,
I knew most types of weight loss programs and I'd gained an additional 15 pounds.

I found myself busily chasing a dream of being fit and slender, but instead leading an unhappy and unhealthy life… Despite trying many weight loss programs (often really unhealthy programs) - and spending hundreds of dollars on useless diet products - I finally found the best solution when I was just about to despair.

What I discovered after the many failed attempts at weight loss was
the Cabbage Soup Diet!

When I came across this diet, the prototype for the cabbage soup diet was still in its early days. It was a tough diet, but it did help. I not only shed pounds - I discovered a weight loss concept that for the first time recommended a whole lifestyle change.

Five months after this extraordinary discovery I had lost over 20 pounds! Simply having discovered the powerful solution that the Cabbage Soup Diet delivered, I made life changes that allowed me to achieve a slimmer appearance, better health and a more positive outlook.

That was more than 15 years ago. The Cabbage Soup Diet was my kick start to a healthier lifestyle and a more positive, happier life.
 For more information go Website 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment